in real life
and even simulate your gentle hug.
they could catch the pause before your laugh,
and the timing of your touch.
but even beyond all words and senses,
the body says so much.
they’ll never replace your presence in real life,
no matter what.
$3 from the sale of every in real life will be donated to the Alzheimer's Association to accelerate global research, drive risk reduction and early detection, and maximize quality care and support.
how it’s made
- each glassybaby is hand-blown in our USA hot shops.
- a team of up to six artisans work in unison to craft each unique glassybaby.
- true color comes from solid glass color rods that produce opaque, translucent, or transparent glasses.
- for allumé glassybaby colors, we use our most advanced glassblowing techniques, with hand-made color bars or a multistep color bar process.
- A personalized gift message that we will write by hand and send with your order.
- A beeswax tea light candle made in Washington.
- An elegant white box with a decorative bow and a circular cutout, which offers a delightful glimpse of the color inside.
- A 2” circle card with the glassybaby's name and poem.
- A glassybaby story card that shares the meaningful significance of the glassybaby.
the perfect gift for...
this glassybaby is a one-of-a-kind work of art, handcrafted in the USA. each glassybaby weighs about one pound and stands approximately 3.5” tall.
making the baby
every glassybaby is born in a dance of heat and light, with a team of skilled glassblowers collaborating with focus and love.
every glassybaby gives
when you give a glassybaby, you give more than beautiful color and light. you give hope and healing, for people, animals, and the planet.