foam bubbles surge up
white vanilla scoops,
up to the rim of your glass.
the root beer float
gently fizzes a question:
to sip first or scoop with spoon?
how it’s made
- each glassybaby is hand-blown in our USA hot shops.
- a team of up to six artisans work in unison to craft each unique glassybaby.
- true color comes from solid glass color rods that produce opaque, translucent, or transparent glasses.
- A personalized gift message that we will write by hand and send with your order.
- One palm wax tea light candle.
- An elegant white box with a decorative bow and a circular cutout, which offers a delightful glimpse of the color inside.
- A 2” circle card with the glassybaby's name and poem.
- A glassybaby story card that shares the meaningful significance of the glassybaby.
this glassybaby is a one-of-a-kind work of art, handcrafted in the USA. each glassybaby weighs about one pound and stands approximately 3.5” tall.
making the baby
every glassybaby is born in a dance of heat and light, with a team of skilled glassblowers collaborating with focus and love.
every glassybaby gives
when you give a glassybaby, you give more than beautiful color and light. you give hope and healing, for people, animals, and the planet.