morning thoughts reflecting
like the light off of the sea.
living by the rhythm of the waves.
until the evening sunset smolders
into memory: another perfect
timeless beach house day.
a double overlay technique is used to create this glassybaby. two colors are layered on top of each other to create a beautiful depth. a bright white is covered by a deep blue to create this one-of-a-kind shade.
how it’s made
- Each glassybaby is hand-blown in our USA hot shops.
- A team of up to six artisans work in unison to craft each unique glassybaby.
- True color comes from solid glass color rods that produce opaque, translucent, or transparent glasses.
- For allumé glassybaby colors, we use our most advanced glassblowing techniques, with hand-made color bars or a multistep color bar process.
- A personalized gift message that we will write by hand and send with your order.
- A beeswax tea light candle made in Washington.
- An elegant hinged white box with a magnetic closure and a decorative bow.
- A 2” circle card with the glassybaby's name and poem.
- A glassybaby story card that shares the meaningful significance of the glassybaby.
This glassybaby is a one-of-a-kind work of art, handcrafted in the USA. Each glassybaby weighs about one pound and stands approximately 3.5” tall.
making the baby
every glassybaby is born in a dance of heat and light, with a team of skilled glassblowers collaborating with focus and love.
every glassybaby gives
when you give a glassybaby, you give more than beautiful color and light. you give hope and healing, for people, animals, and the planet.