away from the city lights, fresh air fills the forest, and night’s chill nips at the back of your neck. but we have marshmallows, an old guitar, and each other: a good campfire can make any place home.
difficult, but worth it:
how we make this color matters.
only the highest-skilled glassblowers can create a ‘campfire’ glassybaby, because the process requires cutting-edge, subtle glassblowing techniques. but this extra effort is well worth its cost: each ‘campfire’ glassybaby has two layers of precious metal frit, arranged in a superfine suspended pattern that creates a magical light.
with glimmering red, blue, and golden hues, this breathtaking glassybaby color truly shines with the natural beauty of… well, a campfire.
how it’s made
- Each glassybaby is hand-blown in our USA hot shops.
- A team of up to six artisans work in unison to craft each unique glassybaby.
- True color comes from solid glass color rods that produce opaque, translucent, or transparent glasses.
- For allumé glassybaby colors, we use our most advanced glassblowing techniques, with hand-made color bars or a multistep color bar process.
- A personalized gift message that we will write by hand and send with your order.
- A beeswax tea light candle made in Washington.
- An elegant hinged white box with a magnetic closure and a decorative bow.
- A 2” circle card with the glassybaby's name and poem.
- A glassybaby story card that shares the meaningful significance of the glassybaby.
making the baby
every glassybaby is born in a dance of heat and light, with a team of skilled glassblowers collaborating with focus and love.
every glassybaby gives
when you give a glassybaby, you give more than beautiful color and light. you give hope and healing, for people, animals, and the planet.